Biblical Theology is taught within the Old and New Testament modules, but can be taken as a separate module.
OLD TESTAMENT THEOLOGY
- Spirit and Believer in the Old Testament
- Sanctuary Theology
- Sacrifice and Atonement
- The Day of the Lord
- Creation Theology
- What is Man?
- Israel and the Nations
- Text and Canon of the Old Testament
Lectures take place on six Wednesday mornings per year, 10:20 - 13:00.
NEW TESTAMENT THEOLOGY
- The Coming of the Kingdom
- Pauline Ethics for the Believer and the Church
- The Spirit, the Believer, and the Church
- Christ: Fulfillment and Hope
- Christ our Salvation
- The New Covenant
Lectures take place on three Thursdays per year, 10:20 - 16:00.